So I went through this thread on reddit! Found it very interesting. So here, I have compiled some of the best answers by redditors for the question ‘What is the worst feeling in the world?’:
1. Looking around and realizing there is no one you can really talk to anymore.
2. Getting cheated on. You feel so many emotions at once, and it takes a long time for them to go away. If the person is sorry, you struggle with wanting to forgive them and wanting to hate them.
You feel sad, betrayed, lost, confused, hurt and angry and really don’t want to tell anyone about it because it’s fucking embarrassing. Moving forward you either have to decide to end a relationship or learn to forgive someone. It’s an internal struggle that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
3. Loving someone who loves you who then unexpectedly stops loving you
4. Being forgotten by one of your closest friends.
5. The worst feeling in the world is not loving someone who doesn’t love you back, or getting your heart broken, or diarrhea (really?), it’s losing your mother/father/best friend.
When they die it doesn’t really hit you, it hits your later, and what hits you is that they are gone completely and forever. You will never hear their voice again, or see their face. All you are left with is regrets at first. That fight. That time you were in a bad mood and were rude to them. It takes a long long time to get over the fact that you can never apologize. You can never make the past right.
Your ex is still alive and yes, they think about you and you can apologize and make things right with them.
6. Loving someone and knowing they are with someone else.
7. Holding your dog as she dies in your arms.
8. The moment when you realize a relationship is done.
9. Nothing can be worse than your child dying.
10. Having the person you love more than anyone else in the world tear out your heart and throw you in the dirt.
11. Wet socks
12. Having your mother die in your arms.
13. Lying in bed at night worrying about your finances.
14. Suicidal despair. I’m not kidding.
15. Diarrhea when you are NOWHERE near a toilet.
16. The realization that you've disappointed or hurt someone who loves and cares about you.
17. When the biscuit I’m dipping into my tea breaks off and falls into the mug.
18. Dental issues
19. Accidentally running over a child who has run out into the middle of the street then having to tell her parents how sorry you are.
20. When a friend dies and you are devastated, then he appears in your dream and you cry of joy, and then you wake up in the middle of the night and realize he is still dead.
21. Waiting on the the results of a pregnancy test when you are in no financial state to raise a child.
22. Not feeling your legs for the first time.
24. Seeing my own mother cry because of something that I did. No words can express how awful that makes me feel…
25. Realize you've failed, and there’s nothing you can do now, but a lot you could have done in the past.